This is the new official site for O.S.C.T. Check for new updates monthly
Members of the Board of Directors are elected O.S.C.T. members whom are in good standing with the O.S.C.T. and C.S.C.T. and whom abide by the C.S.C.T. Code of Conduct. Elections are held on a bi-annual basis and as needed when a vacant position on the Board becomes available.
Our mission at the Ontario Society of Cardiology Technologists (OSCT), is to provide current and ongoing continuing education.
P.O. Box 450 Dorchester, Ontario N0L 1G0
· President Lorraine Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
· Vice President Blair Arnold
· CEU and Education Director Blair Arnold email@example.com
· Treasurer Karen Rondinelli firstname.lastname@example.org
· Registrar TBD email@example.com
· Secretary Marg Mount Secretary@osct.ca
· Public Relations Director Katie Spratt firstname.lastname@example.org
New - Legislation
These useful resources, are links to information and learning content. Here you will find connections to interesting and exciting new articles, found in schools, organizations, journals, and legislation. These places drive changes in our industry!
Help to raise the standard of practice, level of competence and quality of patient care in Ontario.
Get leading edge industry information from educators, professionals and leaders.
Members may be employed in fields like, electrocardiography, exercise tolerance testing, ambulatory monitoring, pacemaker technology, cardiac ultrasound, and invasive cardiac procedures.